Morabitur immediately implemented the following measures since September 2020, to guarantee the maximum security:
- Availability of alcoholic solution dispensers at the entrances.
- Visor at the agencies’ service counter
- Disinfection of tables and chairs and all points of contact.
- Mandatory use of masks (customers and employees).
- Reduction of space capacity.
- Physical and social distanciation (minimum 1.5m)
- Disclosure of information to employees and eventual visitors with information boards at the entrance to the agencies.
- Definition of an isolation area.
- Distribution of PPE´s: masks and gloves to Employees
- Implementation of Hygiene Plan.
- Removing decorative objects (customers cannot touch decorative objects or move around the office without the mask and without respecting distanciation).
- We developed a contingency plan and the entire team was trained and informed of the new procedures
See here the requirements for entering Cape Verde during the pandemic